Monday 20 January 2014

Awaken by Nina Lane



Synopsis

“I love that you love me, professor.”
“I love loving you, beauty.”

Since their intense, passionate beginning, Professor Dean West and his wife Olivia have fought dark secrets and betrayal in order to save their marriage. Now reeling in the aftermath of a personal tragedy, Liv and Dean are driven further apart by a vindictive threat to Dean’s career.

Struggling to stand on her own for the first time in years, Liv is determined to defend her husband and prove herself. Then an unexpected letter dredges up old insecurities and endangers Liv’s newfound independence. As Dean fights for his professional life, he is forced to confront his worst fear when he discovers that he can’t protect his beloved wife from her own painful past.



Review

This is far by one of my most favourite series. I love it so much. Professor Dean has stolen my heart from the way he loves Liv, when he calls her beauty and when he wants to protect her from everything even when she wanted to be to become independent, she didn't want to stand behind Dean when problems came their way but stand beside him. 

That is a beauty of a marriage. It's relationship where two people give just as much as the other. Each book was a lesson to them, they had so much to learn after marriage, after their happily ever after, there is so much on the other side of an happily ever after. As long as you are living you keep struggling, you just need to be strong enough to overcome it, especially as a couple when it’s testing the strength of your marriage, your love and trust. That's what Arouse, Allure and Awaken have shown and it kept getting better. There is so much after you fall in love, you need to maintain it, you need to trust, and you need to compromise but above all keep loving each other and supporting one another. You just need to keep falling for each other even more than before.

Dean understood Liv more than she understands herself and just gave her what she needed. Just kept loving her. -Sigh- it was just beautiful. They were two halves of a soul and they each fulfill the others shortcomings. They make each other a better person. Their love is beautiful, pure and soul-consuming it. It consumes them so much that they breathe each other in each day and that fulfills their yearning for that while they are away from one another. 

I’m at lost what to say about them that I haven’t said already or you haven’t grasped it, they are my ultimate favourite couple. They make me smile, laugh, cry and angry. They’ve become so close that saying goodbye is bittersweet. Why this review took so long. Because it’s hard to say goodbye. However I’m taking them away and hiding them with me. They will forever live happily ever after with me. Always.

Thanks so much to Nina for giving us Dean and Liv because without knowing them our lives wouldn’t be as special without them in it. (Yes they are real to me and if anyone says they’re not; we aren’t friends anymore ;) LOL) 

What else can I say about this gorgeous couple?!?! 

My verdict! 

6 GORGEOUS PROFESSOR DEAN AND LIV STARS!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment