Saturday 20 July 2013

Blurb Reveal: Thief by Tarryn Fisher



Rumor has it my fellow book junkies that Thief will be out sometime next week!!! 
Eeekkk who is excited???!!!! 

Meet Tarryn

I would like to write a novel that every, single person loves, but not even J.K. Rowling could do that. Instead, I try to write stories that pull on people's emotions. I believe that sadness is the most powerful emotion, and swirled with regret the two become a dominating force. I love villains. Three of my favorites are Mother Gothel, Gaston and the Evil Queen who all suffered from a pretty wicked case of vanity (like me). I like to make these personality types the center of my stories.
I love rain, Coke, Starbucks and sarcasm. I hate bad adjectives and the word "smolder". If you read my book-I love you. If you hate my book-I still love you, but please don't be mean to me; I'm half badass, half cry baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment